At Venture, we know that children have questions, explosive amounts of energy and imaginations to match!
Venture Kidz is full of fun and creative ways to teach little ones about the amazing love of God. Our Children’s Ministry is here to impact the largest number of children and families through fun, safe, and relevant programs, so they can learn about Jesus.
The Parent Cue App provides you with simple CUES throughout the week that remind you to pause and make the most of everyday moments. You will receive prompts for videos, activities, discussion questions and more that will help you connect with your child around a key virtue. These prompts will come in the form of Drive Time videos, Hang Time activities, and Meal Time discussion starters to help you fit them into the day-to-day moments of your routine.
K - 4th Grade
Grapple Schedule (4th & 5th grade):
Grapple meets Sundays (9:30 & 11 a.m.) in the Grapple room (past the Venture Kidz check-in station).
First Time at Venture Kidz?
Here’s What You Should Know:
- Once you walk into Venture, look for the New Family Check-In area at Children’s Ministry.
- Please have the following info ready to provide for registering a new child: Name, address, telephone number, email, child’s birthdate.
- Also, bring a list of any allergies your child has (we put a special alert on their nametags to keep them safe during snack time).
We Take Security to Heart
- We background check and obtain a reference letter for every volunteer before they get started.
- New volunteers interview with Randy Mannor, Children’s Ministry Director.
- Our security guards check to make sure every person who enters the area is either a volunteer, a parent (have a matching tag with kids), or has checked-in for a temporary tag.
- All children 4th grade and younger may NOT be picked up unless they are with an adult with the matching sticker.
- Our Venture security system reproduces a new number for the family every week so as not to reuse numbers and make stickers to pick up kids that are not theirs.