Church beyond Sunday.
Real people, real conversation, and real issues both big and small, that’s what Venture Life Groups are all about. Being in an environment where you can connect with God and others goes beyond Sunday morning. It means being surrounded by those who care about you, so when life happens (as it always does) you are not alone. This is why we connect in a safe, small group setting to help all of us to take a next step toward Christ and invite others into the same experience. Join in – it’s safe, fun, rewarding and allows you to meet others who are in the journey with Jesus.
Life Group Sign-Ups
Groups Kick Off May 5th
We have a great, diverse list of groups for the Spring Life Group Season!
- The first time we’re offering a mother/daughter group studying “Lies Girls Believe” from the author of Secret Keeper girl. Girls age 8-12 can join their moms with weekly reading and challenges.
- A fun Saturday group called First Place 4 Health – Start Losing and Start Living – it’s a Bible study looking at Joshua and the Israelites as they become aware of God’s calling on our life and how you can commit to the goals He has for you.
- Several great women’s studies during the day and a new one in the evening on Thursdays studying Breathing Room – trading your overwhelming pace for the one that will finally bring you peace by Sandra Stanley
- Monday night fitness group for women called Move for Hope
- A group on Wednesday nights with studying “Clutter Free: Quick and Easy Steps to Simplifying Your Space”
- A fun group for “adults 50+” Five Things God Uses to Grow Your Faith by Andy Stanley
Check out the full list and join a group today.